- Charles A. Fredericks, 370 West 29th.
Street, New York City, Foreman Telephone Installation Communication,
Western Electric, make oath and say as follows:-
- I am at present stationed at Whitbourne,
- At 10.45 P.M. on the night of October 19th.
I was at the Morgue of the Police Station, St. Johnís, Newfoundland, where
I identified the body of William H. Grith.
- I worked with the late William H. Girth at Rome, New
York, U.S.A., for a period of three weeks in July, 1942.
- I knew that the late William H. Girth was coming to
Newfoundland to work with the Western Electric Company.
- To the best of my knowledge and belief the body
which I saw at the Police Morgue is that of William H. Girth.
Sworn to at St. Johnís this
20th day of October A.D.
1942, before me,
Back to Top